As you enter Levels located above Raasta at the third floor in Hauz Khas Village, you’ll find a telephone booth and a picture of the London tower with comfortable sofas giving a British feel.
The owners Sahil & Avneesh have started this restaurant called Levels based on a unique concept of division of floors. The restaurant is 3 floored wherein each floor will have a different theme & music and you will just have to switch floors to be in the other theme. The cuisine is mostly deep American & Mexican with the burgers, enchiladas, fajitas & pastas. The interiors of the restaurant are done in black & red & the ambience added a rocking appeal the place. It’s a new concept & idea and they have introduced unique dishes on the menu for people to enjoy with the liquor & food (global cuisine).
So ChicLifeByte tried the following dishes at an exclusive food tasting held for Bloggers organised by Talkmore productions:
- Chicken Soup- healthy & nutritious curry of chicken pieces, onions, tomatoes, beans & coriander
- Fattoush Salad had tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, onions, bell peppers & zucchini. It was pretty good!
- Malai ke Kebab- melting hot & soft paneer served with sour cream.
- Chicken Shish Touk- Juicy & fleshy chicken which was soft & marinated in spices
- Nachos- Served with kidney beans with lots of cheese toppings making it crispy & creamy. And they weren’t soggy at all!!
- Basil Chicken Tikka- Juicy pieces of chicken served with fresh salad. The basil enhanced the flavour of the chicken. The salad served along was of lettuce, onions, tomatoes, coriander, lemon & mint chutney.
- Enchilada- soft with lots of vegetable stuffings inside.
- Penne Arrabiata- Nicely cooked. It was saucy & spicy. Loved it!
- Banoffee Pie- Superb! It was a perfect ending to the meal.
They also have special giveaways for customers like Iphone covers on a specific amount of bill. The owners want every set of customers to come to their place & try the awesome menu.
In all, it’s an amalgamation of different cultures. They have a very unique modus operandi which is now functional only here. So they are aiming to offer the best with the best prices in town to be in the formula league & make our notion proud.